Imperas at ES Design West 2019 – Panel “Are we Experiencing a Renaissance in Chip Design and EDA?” – July 9 2019
Imperas is participating in Jim Hogan’s panel at ES Design West 2019. The EDA business has evolved with, and has supported chip design challenges of the past, but the end of Moore’s law (EoML) is opening up new opportunities. The panel will consider the implication of the latest in cloud based flexible simulation capacity, increasing design complexing for new application requirements, and the new demands for domain specific processors. This panel will provide deep insights and lively discussions on how this resurgence in chip design starts is leading to a new and significant opportunity for EDA tools.
Panel: "Are we Experiencing a Renaissance in Chip Design and EDA?"
- Moderator: Jim Hogan– Managing Partner, Vista Ventures
- Joe Costello – Chairman of the board, Montana Systems
- Doug Letcher – President, Metrics
- Simon Davidmann – President and CEO, Imperas
- Adnan Hamid – CEO, Breker Verification Systems
- Raik Brinkmann – President and CEO, One Spin
- Simon Butler – CEO, Methodics
- When: July 9, 2:55pm – 4:00pm
- Where: TechTALK Theater, South Hall, Moscone Center, San Francisco
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet with Imperas at ES Design West!
About ES Design West 2019
ES Design West is co-located with SEMICON West, connecting the entire extended electronics supply chain in one place, at one time. It’s the premier place to re-connect with your contacts and make new ones to drive your business forward. With all-new networking events, “Meet the Experts” Theaters including a dedicated ES Design West theater, ES Design West will help you connect with more qualified customers and partners than ever before.
- Where: Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, California, USA
- When: July 8-11, 2019.
For more information see http://www.esdesignwest.org
For more information about Imperas, please see www.imperas.com. Follow Imperas on LinkedIn, twitter @ImperasSoftware and YouTube.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
# # #