Imperas at DVCon 2020 - Demonstration of Virtual Platforms, Tools and RISC-V verification reference models
Imperas Software Ltd., the leader in high-performance software simulation and virtual platforms, today announced their participation at DVCon 2020 in San Jose, CA. Imperas will present a technical paper on verification of RISC-V processors and participate on a verification panel focused on the disruptive changes due to the Open ISA’s such as RISC-V. We hope to see you there!
Abstract: The traditional SoC verification approach has until now been based on the fundamental assumption of known good processor IP from the mainstream semiconductor IP providers. With Open ISA’s such as RISC-V, developers can exploit a greater degree of implementation flexibility but must also assume a greater role in the verification task. To complement established techniques this paper illustrates the approach using an open-source random instruction generator for RISC-V with a cloud-based environment for capacity flexibility to compare implementation RTL against a reference simulation model. This latest framework covers the needs of specialist core designers and all SoC adopters.
- Speaker: Simon Davidmann – Imperas Software
- Co-Author: Lee Moore - Imperas Software Ltd.
- Co-Author: Richard Ho - Google LLC.
- Co-Author: Tao Liu - Google LLC.
- Co-Author: Doug Letcher - Metrics Technologies Inc.
- Co-Author: Aimee Sutton - Metrics Technologies Inc.
- When: Tuesday March 3, track session 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Abstract: DVCon attendees are invited to attend a Town Hall discussion on the need for a more thorough verification methodology as complexity converges with open source initiatives such as RISC-V.
- Moderator: Brian Bailey - Semiconductor Engineering
- Organizer: Nanette Collins - Nanette V. Collins Marketing and Public Relations
- Panelists: Adnan Hamid - Breker Verification Systems, Inc.
- Panelists: Mark Glasser - Cerebras Systems, Inc.
- Panelists: Simon Davidmann - Imperas Software, Ltd.
- Panelists: Ty Garibay – Mythic
- Panelists: Jim Hogan - Vista Ventures
- When: Wednesday March 4, 8:30am – 9:30am
Please email email@example.com to request a meeting with Imperas on RISC-V reference models for processor verification and compliance, including the draft specifications for Vectors and Bit Manipulation at DVCon 2020.
About DVCon 2020
View the complete DVCon 2020 programme and agenda at: https://dvcon.org/agenda
- Where: DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose, California, 95110, USA
- When: March 2-5, 2020
For more information see https://dvcon.org
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
# # #